[cabfpub] Small errors in the BRs

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Thu Aug 27 14:00:11 MST 2015

On 26/08/15 21:16, Ben Wilson wrote:
> What if we rotate secretariat responsibilities among all members every
> three months?  And we just go down the list?

We could do that; I'd be concerned about the much greater possibility
for error, because the advantage of having a particular person do all
the changes is that they become familiar with the toolchain.

(Also, if you make a change in Word 2013, then I make one in
LibreOffice, then Kirk makes one in Word 2007, and so on, I can see the
document slowly losing formatting fidelity...)

If we move to Markdown and Github, of course, that would change things
quite a bit. Each ballot would be accompanied by a diff, prepared by the
proposer, and if the ballot passed, we would apply it simply by merging
it. That may well be much less work.