[cabfpub] Let's Encrypt

Jeremy Rowley jeremy.rowley at digicert.com
Tue Nov 18 17:11:06 UTC 2014

It's not just another CA - it's another external intermediate. Let's Encrypt hasn't  gone through the Mozilla root inclusion process (unless I missed it on Mozilla mailing list). I'm assuming IdenTrust disclosed the intermediate (if already created) and related audit documentation in compliance with the policy?