[cabfpub] Reposts/Forwards to the Public List (Was: Re: FW: FW: downgrade DV UI RE: OIDs for DV and OV)

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Mon Nov 10 20:20:42 UTC 2014

As discussed in the past, it'd be great if we could find a way to welcome
this participation. For example, through the IETF Note Well process (
https://www.ietf.org/about/note-well.html ), in which any of the
contributions are subject to the IPR policy, without bringing about the
entire IPR commitment that some organizations had issue with.

As I am most certainly not a lawyer, it'd be great to hear from those who
were most concerned about the IPR about this, without having to re-open the
entire IPR policy discussion.