[cabfpub] Proposed motion to modify EV domain verification section

Rich Smith richard.smith at comodo.com
Thu May 2 11:16:47 MST 2013

In the interest of simplifying the EV Guidelines and to allow uniformity of
processes where possible I propose the following amendment to the EV
Guidelines.  I'm looking for two endorsers.

-----Motion Begins-----

Delete Section 11.6 from EV SSL Certificate Guidelines

Replace with:

11.6 Verification of Applicant's Domain Name

Refer to Baseline Requirements for the Issuance and Management of
Publicly-Trusted Certificates, Section 11.1.1

-----Motion Ends-----

Please let me know if you are willing to endorse this motion.

--

Regards,

Rich Smith

Validation Manager