[cabfpub] Proposal to add DSA 2048

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Thu Mar 7 20:37:18 MST 2013

NSS recently added support, through contributions from Red Hat. They should
work with Firefox.

However, because Chrome uses native cert verification APIs, they are not
expected to work beyond ChromeOS, Chrome for Linux, and Chrome for iOS (the
three NSS-for-verification platforms).

Note: This is not an endorsement.