[cabfpub] Proposal to add DSA 2048

Ryan Hurst ryan.hurst at globalsign.com
Thu Mar 7 20:24:53 MST 2013

The performance properties of DSA are great relative to RSA for servers but
major clients (as far as I know) do not support DSA keys larger than 1024, I
know this is the case for anything that relies on CryptoAPI in Windows. Out
of curiosity are there major browsers that can work with such keys or are
your scenarios limited to custom applications?

Ryan