[cabfpub] Deprecating support for long-lived certificates

Rick Andrews Rick_Andrews at symantec.com
Thu Aug 29 19:40:04 UTC 2013

Thanks, Ryan. I think I've identified another ambiguity in the BRs: the use of the word "month". There are many places in the document where the word is used, but it's imprecise (28, 29, 30 or 31 days). Even "year" is somewhat imprecise. Perhaps we should replace all uses with the equivalent in days?

-Rick

If CAs find there are questions about the BRs, or ambiguities in language that may create confusion, we certainly welcome discussions in the CA/B Forum. Hopefully we can continue to work together and clarify the language in the BRs, removing any ambiguities that may exist.