[cabfpub] Ballot 108: Clarifying the scope of the baseline requirements

Moudrick M. Dadashov md at ssc.lt
Thu Aug 1 17:39:14 UTC 2013

Jeremy,

1. ETSI TS 101 862 V1.3.3 (2006-01) Qualified Certificate profile
2. ETSI EN 319 412-5 V1.1.1 (2013-01) Electronic Signatures and
Infrastructures (ESI); Profiles for Trust Service Providers issuing
certificates; Part 5: Extension for Qualified Certificate profile

also have a look:

ETSI TS 119 412-2 V1.1.1 (2012-04) Electronic Signatures and
Infrastructures (ESI); Profiles for Trust Service Providers issuing
certificates; Part 2: Certificate Profile for certificates issued to
natural persons.

Search and download here:

http://pda.etsi.org/pda/queryform.asp

need to register, its free.