[cabfpub] T-Systems comments regarding Trend Micro governance proposal

Moudrick M. Dadashov md at ssc.lt
Tue Sep 18 23:48:41 UTC 2012

Eddy, this is my subjective observation for quite a long period.

First, because of manageability, more people means more time, more efforts almost for everything. And second, If we know beforehand  that we are reaching the point, we start thinking about, discussing that subject much earlier.

Reform proposals  raising  from forecasted facts are easy to discuss, agree and implement. So I thought a single sentence with proper wording might save us time and energy on 'self serving' issues like  governance.

Thanks,
M.D.