[cabfpub] [cabfman] Clarification on self-proprietors with trade-name needed

Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) eddy_nigg at startcom.org
Mon May 28 21:30:46 UTC 2012

On 05/28/2012 04:08 PM, From Gervase Markham:
> Going back to the original question: I don't think the guidelines
> section 8.1.1 are unclear here. "DBA Name (Real Name)" is what's required.

Thanks for all for confirming the current EV guidelines and for the
background explanations as well. I believe that it's clear what the
guidelines require - those that think it should be changed can always
suggest an errata for ballot (I doubt this would go through based on the
comments I've seen, but it's the right of every member to suggest a change).

Since this particular "incident" has been already publicized by the
subscriber himself, it's my intention to continue the discussion at the
public list shortly.

Regards
Signer: 	Eddy Nigg, COO/CTO
	StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>