[cabfpub] Observers

kirk_hall at trendmicro.com kirk_hall at trendmicro.com
Sat Aug 25 00:58:35 UTC 2012

Good point, Eddy, but if someone is in the room or on a call, it’s extremely awkward to demand total silence.

We have tried to allow the general public to be “observers” in the sense you have defined below by letting them see the list-serv postings and minutes, etc. – but not post – but I don’t think that is what Jeremy was proposing.  I think Jeremy was proposing that CAs who don’t sign the IPR can attend meetings and talk, but just not vote (as in the past).