[cabfpub] Observer Status

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Wed Aug 1 10:32:56 MST 2012

Paypal is an observer, but they have also signed the IPR document.

We need to come to some consensus as to observers going forward.

I would be in favor of allowing observers (as non-voting members) to be in the forum w/o signing the IPR agreement so that they can participate on IPR working groups and keep abreast of the upcoming governance changes.

Dean Coclin
Symantec