[cabfcert_policy] Wrong references in BRs

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Wed Feb 15 10:11:57 MST 2017

Section 3.3.1 used to say

“Section 6.3.2 limits the validity period of Subscriber Certificates.   The CA MAY use the documents and data provided in Section 3.2 to verify certificate information, provided that the CA obtained the data or document from a source specified under Section 3.2 no more than thirty-nine (39) months prior to issuing the Certificate.”

Now that language is in section 4.2.1 as you point out.

Ben Wilson, JD, CISA, CISSP

VP Compliance

+1 801 701 9678