[cabfcert_policy] Mozilla policy concerning independant parties

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Thu May 21 08:28:19 MST 2015

Thanks, Robin.  I've reworded this to insert into Section 8.3 as follows:

The Qualified Auditor SHALL be independent from the CA, where "independent"
means a person or other entity not affiliated with the CA as an employee or
director and for whom at least one of the following statements is true:

1.	the party is not financially compensated by the CA;
2.	the nature and amount of the party's financial compensation by the
CA is publicly disclosed; or
3.	the party is bound by law, government regulation, and/or a
professional code of ethics to render an honest and objective judgement
regarding the CA.