[cabfcert_policy] Next Step - Approach to CP v. 1.3.0

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Wed May 6 15:48:06 MST 2015

Attached is a first stab - for discussion purposes.

Here is a legend for the approach I took:

No stipulation = I don't think anyone cares about putting anything in this
section and it would be better if we didn't.

Not applicable = I can't see why would say anything in this section ever,
and if we did it would contradict the trust model that this CP defines.

Important = I feel it is important that we address it either immediately or
at some point in the not-too-distant future.

Potential = This section has the potential as a container of important,
relevant information concerning CA operations or the trust model.

NetSec = I copied back in the cross-references to the Network and
Certificate Systems Security Requirements that were removed when Ballot 146
went forward.

I took a quick pass, so I might have missed something or written in the
wrong assessment, so take a look.  We can go over this during our call at
1400 UTC tomorrow.  If you don't have the call-in information for CA/B Forum
Working Groups, please let me know.