[cabfcert_policy] Tuesday's face to face meeting-Blizzard forecast for Boston

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Sun Jan 25 09:51:02 MST 2015

OK, the weather picture keeps getting worse
(http://www.boston.com/news/weather/weather_wisdom/2015/01/major_noreaster_w
ill_bring_hea.html?p1=feature_stack_1_hp) so I've made the decision to
cancel the face to face meeting this week. It is likely our office will be
closed. If you look at the map in that link, we are in the 18-22" zone. Even
if you arrived Monday, you won't get out as planned.  I believe most
airlines will allow for changes/refunds due to the inclement weather and
hotels should allow cancelations.

Since we've all blocked the time, why don't we have a teleconference for at
least a few hours in the morning starting at 10:30am EST (7:30am PST). Or do
you want to start later for the PST time zone people?  Please weigh in with
your opinion.

Thanks,

Dean