[cabf_netsec] Ballot SC29 - delay voting period?

David Kluge kluge at google.com
Mon Mar 16 05:03:18 MST 2020

I was also hoping that this ballot could proceed to voting rather soon. We
have spent quite some time working on it. We submitted it many weeks ago
and we did not hear anything back after incorporating the
discussion feedback. I was taking this as a sign that potential concerns
are resolved now.

But I agree that we should be considerate of the current situation. Moving
the vote for a week should be fine if it helps CAs in their business
continuity efforts. What is the situation with regards to other CA/B Forum
activities? Is the work on other ballots proceeding or will it be halted as
well?

--

David Kluge | Technical Program Manager | kluge at google.com |  +41 44 668 03
54 <+41%2044%20668%2003%2054>