[cabf_netsec] DRAFT minutes of meeting on 2020-01-09

Neil Dunbar ndunbar at trustcorsystems.com
Tue Jan 14 10:40:42 MST 2020

Colleagues,

Please review these draft minutes and respond with any corrections you think fit. In particular, can you check the attendance list and ensure that your name and affiliation is on it if not present? I’m afraid my Webex-fu is failing me when generating attendance reports, so went by the on-screen listing at the time,

Again, apologies for these minutes being a bit late in production: I’ll try to ensure that they are out as soon as possible post-meetings.

Cheers,

Neil