[cabf_netsec] NCSSR Restructuring: NIST Cybersecurity Framework Core

Ben Wilson benwilsonusa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 12:12:27 MST 2020

Thanks! For context, I'm playing with different ways to re-organize the
CABF Network and Certificate System Security requirements.  See
https://cabforum.org/network-security-requirements/
I don't want to simply add new section numbers.  I want a stable outline
that can be used in the future (so that we won't have to restructure the
framework every couple of years).