[cabf_netsec] Participation at Face to Face

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Fri Aug 23 04:04:33 MST 2019

Hi Ben,

We had a similar situation when we had the "Validation Summit". We could
create a similar "Network Security Summit" and invite any contributor in
the "Interested Party" category to attend on this day. It would be more
suitable to take place on Tuesday which is usually the "Subcommittee Day".

Members and Associate Members can participate without requiring an
invitation by the Chair.

Thanks,
Dimitris.