[cabf_netsec] Draft Minutes of Telephone Call Held 21-March-2019

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Wed Apr 17 12:54:17 MST 2019

Just one comment.  Allowing arbitrary compensating controls in PCI was a
huge mistake, and is regularly abused to do all sorts of bad things.  The
approach should not be adopted by any other group.

Having clear control objectives, and evaluating whether the controls meet
the control objective, is much better.

-Tim