[cabf_netsec] Short term fix list

Dimitris Zacharopoulos jimmy at it.auth.gr
Mon Jul 10 00:33:56 MST 2017

Here are some proposed changes for things that were repeated in previous
F2F meetings (hopefully uncontroversial).

https://github.com/cabforum/documents/pull/64/files?short_path=50fc941#diff-50fc941f7be640a0bf58764b83d5d9e7

Ben pulled some other changes discussed at the Bilbao meeting but I
don't know if all these changes are uncontroversial. Anyone can take a
stab and commit new proposed changes, based on the Bilbao meeting.

Dimitris.