[Infrastructure] Minutes of Forum Infrastructure Subcommittee February 8, 2023

Dean Coclin dean.coclin at digicert.com
Wed Feb 8 16:33:25 UTC 2023

Minutes of Forum Infrastructure Subcommittee February 8, 2023

Attendees: Jos Purvis (chair), Ben Wilson, Dean Coclin, Inigo Barreira,
Daryn Wright

1.	The anti-trust statement was read
2.	Wiki updates- on hold until after the F2F meeting.
3.	Jos is moving things around to try and consolidate the number of
running EC2 instances
4.	Website updates: Ben said Dimitris asked that the titles of the F2F
meeting minutes all be changed to be consistent. In addition, Ben was
considering a separate web page for just F2F minutes. The group agreed that
would be beneficial.
5.	Ben asked why Infrastructure subcommittee minutes are not posted.
The response was because this is a subcommittee. We do give summaries at the
plenary, which are published.
6.	Github: no updates
7.	SSH vulnerability did not affect any of the hosts that we have, but
we did configure a bastion host.
8.	Any other business: We have to provide a 10 minute update at the F2F
in Ottawa, but there will not be a separate Infrastructure meeting there

Dean Coclin