[Infrastructure] Amazon Web Services: New Support case: 8227020521

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Thu Apr 15 19:20:20 UTC 2021

Done! There’s now an infra-bot@ mailer to which you and I and Jim Gorz are subscribed. That’s intended to receive any automated notifications like bounce receipts, Github actions summaries, and so forth. 😊

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems | Cryptographic Services

To help reduce the 'bus factor' on AWS elements, I've got the issues from our AWS account pointed to infrastructure@ so that everyone is aware of them. If it gets too spammy I'll find an alternative, but I figured more visibility was probably good to start with.