[Infrastructure] Rendering issue in BRs section 6.1.6

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Sun Nov 22 00:17:16 MST 2020

There is a rendering issue spotted and documented in
https://github.com/cabforum/servercert/issues/231 regarding section
6.1.6 of the BRs.

I went ahead and fixed it in the PDF versions (attached). I believe we
can replace the existing published versions with the corrected ones
because this seems to be a technical rendering issue that the
infrastructure subcommittee should fix in the rendering code. I will
defer to Jos on how to proceed. I have not made the replacement on the
public web site.

Dimitris.