[Infrastructure] GitHub Migration update

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Thu Nov 5 18:46:23 MST 2020

This sounds excellent! I'm happy to start digging into moving the issues into a Forum-wide Infra project so they can be tracked there. I'll probably work through that this weekend while I've got time.

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com<mailto:jopurvis at cisco.com>)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems  | Cryptographic Services