[Infrastructure] Temp Check: Tomorrow's Meeting

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Tue Mar 24 17:45:11 MST 2020

OK, hearing no loud voices in favor of meeting, we will officially cancel tomorrow’s call. We’ll meet again at the usual time in two weeks. Meantime, we can check in on progress in the Slack channel. Thanks, everyone!

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems | Cryptographic Services