[Infrastructure] Temp Check: Tomorrow's Meeting
sleevi at google.com
Tue Mar 24 14:34:33 MST 2020
Yeah, I think cancelling sounds good. I haven't had a chance yet to work
through some of the "prepare a ballot" steps for the edge cases we talked
about during the F2F, which I think is the one deliverable waiting on me.
On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 4:10 PM Dimitris Zacharopoulos <jimmy at it.auth.gr>
> It's a National holiday in Greece tomorrow, I won't be able to
> Mar 24, 2020 21:49:13 Wayne Thayer <wthayer at gmail.com>:
> I don't have a preference either way on holding the call tomorrow. The one
> semi-pressing topic is infrastructure support for holding a remote F2F.
> Jos, have you learned anything about the capacity of our WebEx subscription
> to support that?
> On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 11:46 AM Jos Purvis (jopurvis) <
> jopurvis at cisco.com> wrote:
>> I wanted to check in with the group about tomorrow’s Infrastructure
>> meeting. I’m guessing I’m not the only one juggling schedules and calls
>> right now, and I don’t know how much there is to discuss on the call
>> tomorrow. Unless there’s a lot to discuss at the moment, I’d like to
>> propose cancelling tomorrow’s call and doing a virtual check-in
>> (asynchronous, just discussions) on Slack instead.
>> How would people feel about that?
>> Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
>> .:|:.:|:. cisco systems | Cryptographic Services
>> PGP: 0xFD802FEE07D19105 | Controls and Trust Verification
>> Infrastructure mailing list
>> Infrastructure at cabforum.org
> Infrastructure mailing list
> Infrastructure at cabforum.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Infrastructure