[Infrastructure] Temp Check: Tomorrow's Meeting

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Tue Mar 24 13:05:10 MST 2020

Yep! I checked our WebEx account and according to the admin interface, we can invite up to 1000 (yes, one thousand) participants onto a call. So I think we’re covered in terms of number of available participants. :)

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems | Cryptographic Services

I don't have a preference either way on holding the call tomorrow. The one semi-pressing topic is infrastructure support for holding a remote F2F. Jos, have you learned anything about the capacity of our WebEx subscription to support that?

I wanted to check in with the group about tomorrow’s Infrastructure meeting. I’m guessing I’m not the only one juggling schedules and calls right now, and I don’t know how much there is to discuss on the call tomorrow. Unless there’s a lot to discuss at the moment, I’d like to propose cancelling tomorrow’s call and doing a virtual check-in (asynchronous, just discussions) on Slack instead.

How would people feel about that?