[Infrastructure] Temp Check: Tomorrow's Meeting
wthayer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 12:47:50 MST 2020
I don't have a preference either way on holding the call tomorrow. The one
semi-pressing topic is infrastructure support for holding a remote F2F.
Jos, have you learned anything about the capacity of our WebEx subscription
to support that?
On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 11:46 AM Jos Purvis (jopurvis) <jopurvis at cisco.com>
> I wanted to check in with the group about tomorrow’s Infrastructure
> meeting. I’m guessing I’m not the only one juggling schedules and calls
> right now, and I don’t know how much there is to discuss on the call
> tomorrow. Unless there’s a lot to discuss at the moment, I’d like to
> propose cancelling tomorrow’s call and doing a virtual check-in
> (asynchronous, just discussions) on Slack instead.
> How would people feel about that?
> Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
> .:|:.:|:. cisco systems | Cryptographic Services
> PGP: 0xFD802FEE07D19105 | Controls and Trust Verification
> Infrastructure mailing list
> Infrastructure at cabforum.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Infrastructure