[Infrastructure] Reviving SC26 (Pandoc-Friendly Formatting)

Ben Wilson benwilsonusa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 05:17:08 MST 2020

Hi All,

I have the documents that Jos sent open in Acrobat (.pdf), Word (.docx),
Firefox (.html), and Typora (.md from GitHub).

Is there anything I can do to help?  Is there anything I should look at
specifically?

Also, I notice that the .md and .html versions have a lot of HTML metadata
(shown with Typora/Firefox, but not readily shown in Word/Acrobat or online
GitHub). I apologize if you've already discussed this, what is the
recommended document-production flow? Which one is the source? What
processes run in the background?  I think I'm missing some pieces of the
puzzle.

Thanks,
Ben