[Infrastructure] Preparation of review period for SC30 and SC31

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Fri Jul 17 12:08:49 MST 2020

Thank you both for the quick response. I recall the instructions posted
by Ryan; unfortunately I am not so familiar with these processes. I will
read them more carefully during the weekend. In the meantime, if you
succeed in getting a combined SC30/SC31 docx against the BRs 1.7.0 sent
by Jos earlier today, that would save me a lot of time.

Dimitris.