[Infrastructure] Disabling Password Reminders

Wayne Thayer wthayer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 09:38:13 MST 2020

The decision has been made to disable the monthly password reminder emails
from our mailing lists. I've gone ahead and made that change on management,
public, servercert-wg, validation, and codesigning (and reminders were
already off for questions).

If you have admin access to any of the other lists, please make this
change: under General Options, set "Send monthly password reminders?" to
No. Then please let me know what lists you changed.

Thanks,

Wayne