[Infrastructure] Experiment with Github Projects

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Mon Jul 13 11:10:19 MST 2020

I tried creating a Github Project for us to track Infrastructure to-dos, here:

            https://github.com/cabforum/documents/projects/1

I like the fact that you can both pull in issues from the GH project as a whole and create “Notes” that aren’t actually issues, which means not everything on the board has to be tied to an issue. (To me, the “issues” would be things relating directly to the documents in GH, while the “notes” would be used for other work like the mailers and such that don’t have anything to do with GH itself.)

Take a look and let’s discuss!

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems | Cryptographic Services