[Infrastructure] Numerous Branches in cabforum GitHub

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Wed Feb 12 10:12:47 MST 2020

Right, that was what I was proposing in
https://cabforum.org/pipermail/infrastructure/2020-February/000152.html

Dimitris raised some concerns, such as around links, and so I wanted to
make sure to fully address and understand the concerns, with the goal being
that, once we've got that settled, we've got a clear path to delete all the
branches, and that any branches introduced in the future are only temporary
(until they're merged)