[Infrastructure] Collaboration/Minutes Tools

Wayne Thayer wthayer at mozilla.com
Mon Nov 25 17:16:57 MST 2019

Thanks for laying out the options Jos!

First off, I'm not a fan of Nextcloud because it's the most complex choice
and it creates some redundancy with the wiki that will be confusing.

Of the two simpler options, I'm happy with either a local Etherpad instance
or GDocs. I use GDocs all the time for this type of collaborative note
taking so my bias is for that approach.

- Wayne