[Infrastructure] Website refresh

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Mon Jul 22 07:48:37 MST 2019

Our web site has several links and information that is out-dated and
even obsolete. Jos has been acting as webmaster for the past months and
has been publishing minutes, ballots, etc. Can someone volunteer to
proceed with further web site updates? Some of the inconsistencies
spotted by Ryan should be easy fixes. The Bylaws are silent about the
general content of the web site so we could give access to any Member
that would like to volunteer for this task.

Dimitris.