[Infrastructure] Website refresh

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Mon Jul 1 10:01:35 MST 2019

I was working on a Github PR to add a contributing.md for folks wanting to
know how to contribute to the Forum [1].

When doing so, I noticed that some of the Website information was out of
date, specifically:
* Our list of e-mail lists [2] is outdated. I suspect we want to break this
down by CWG and Subcommittee?
* Our list of working groups [3] is outdated. I think it's meant to add the
SCWG list?
* I suspect the Working Groups page [3] should refer to our Information for
Potential Members [4] on how to get started.
* With the adoption of our new Bylaws, I think [4] needs to be updated to
refer to the CWG conditions for membership?
* Our information for Potential Members [4] doesn't reference for
Interested Parties wanting to join.
* More broadly, our header bar appears to have two "Home" buttons - one of
which includes a drop-down list of options ( "The Public", "Site Owners and
Administrators", "Developers", "Auditors and Assessors", "Potential
Members"), the other doesn't. I'm guessing one should be removed?

[1]
https://help.github.com/en/articles/setting-guidelines-for-repository-contributors
[2] https://cabforum.org/email-lists/
[3] https://cabforum.org/working-groups/