[Infrastructure] List of Wiki/Mailing List Members

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Tue Jul 9 11:07:23 MST 2019

Thanks to the amazing Travis Graham, the attachment appears to have been successfully scrubbed from the mailer archive. Whew!

Message is here if anyone wants to verify: https://cabforum.org/pipermail/infrastructure/2019-July/000087.html

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems  | Cryptographic Services

Crap. I entirely forgot this was a public list. I’ll work with Dimitris and see what we can do.

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems  | Cryptographic Services
PGP: 0xFD802FEE07D19105  | +1 919.991.9114 (desk)

Considering that the list you just attached went to a Public list, it's probably moot as to whether it's safe or not. Alternatively, you may want to scrub the attachment from the public list.

I went through today quickly and distilled the list of users from the wiki into a spreadsheet (attached) that details all of the members with access to the wiki, and their specific access rights by working-group namespace. Would the attached be safe to post to the Management list to get people started on reviewing access for each company?