[Infrastructure] Experiment: Recompile using entirely Pandoc

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Tue Apr 9 08:01:13 MST 2019

Great feedback! I had a little mini-hackathon the last couple nights, and managed to untangle and clean up the formatting in sections like 5.4.1 and the 7.2.x.x.x.x sections and added page numbers to the Word doc. Results are attached. ☺

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems  | Cryptographic Services