[Infrastructure] Edits to Website

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Sat Oct 6 16:21:12 MST 2018

I started to re-organize the menus on the website.

I changed "Current Work" to "Working Groups" and have the Infrastructure WG
and Server Cert WG pages under that, and under the Server Cert WG are the
two subcommittee pages.  The actual pages still need work.

I moved "Ballots" and "Minutes" under a "Proceedings" menu item (which is
the "Resources" page that I just renamed - I'll clean that up tomorrow).
Then we may want to rename "Resources" or "Proceedings" to something else
and/or find a better place to put the Ballots and Minutes.