[Infrastructure] First list post!

Dimitris Zacharopoulos jimmy at it.auth.gr
Thu Oct 4 09:30:45 MST 2018

I added some information on the wiki for moin moin --> MediaWiki
conversion.

As far as the schedule is concerned, please have a look at
https://cabforum.org/wiki/Teleconference%20numbers to see the meeting
times of other WGs/Subcommittees and add information for this WG. I'll
go along with any day you choose.

Dimitris.