[Infrastructure] Baseline Requirements - Markdown Output

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Tue Nov 27 10:09:36 MST 2018

For what it’s worth, I edited the Github version to place the footnote for “public suffix” adjacent to the paragraph in which it appears and I changed “code boxes” to regular indenting so that the lines don’t cut off on the right side.

See  https://cabforum-travis-artifacts.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/builds/master/BR.pdf