[cabf_governance] Proposed Bylaws Revision

Virginia Fournier vfournier at apple.com
Tue Sep 4 22:26:05 MST 2018

I’m sorry I was not able to attend the meeting today, as I was on a plane.

Apple objects to this approach.  We need to review the proposed changes and understand why they need to be made.  It’s not clear why this is coming up now, and why the changes are necessary.

Also, would you please send me the redline directly?  The attachments always get stripped off of the list emails.  Thanks.

Best regards,

Virginia Fournier
Senior Standards Counsel
 Apple Inc.