[cabf_governance] Proposed Bylaws Revision

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Tue Sep 4 21:37:31 MST 2018

Hi All,

On today's Governance Reform WG call we decided that the best approach would
be to do as Kirk suggested and just re-adopt the entire Bylaws with the
changes that needed to be made.  Even though the attached redlining may not
be based off the "official" version, it does baseline off of the version 1.9
that is on the website.   DigiCert will be proposing adoption of this by
Forum ballot.  I think Jos from Cisco agreed to endorse.  We would need one
more endorser to move forward with this.

Thanks,

Ben