[cabf_governance] Changes to IPRA in Ballot 206

Virginia Fournier vfournier at apple.com
Thu Jan 18 18:06:00 MST 2018

Hi Kirk,

I think we initially said they “may” be considered Participants when we were considering the idea of WGs being able to choose whether to include Interested Parties and Associate Members.  But I think it’s fine to make the changes you’ve proposed.

Best regards,

Virginia Fournier
Senior Standards Counsel
 Apple Inc.