[cabf_governance] EXTERNAL: [cabfpub] CAB Forum Countdown to IPR Agreement deadline

Virginia Fournier vfournier at apple.com
Wed Apr 18 15:35:03 MST 2018

Hi again,

There are not two IPR policy v. 1.3 documents on the main website.  One document is the “Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Policy v. 1.3 - this is the full policy document.  The other document is the “CAB Forum Agreement for IPR Policy v.1.3,” which is the signature page members need to sign to indicate agreement to the IPR Policy.  Were you able to open these documents to see that they are different?  Please make sure you’re going to this page, and make sure you refresh your browser:  https://cabforum.org/ipr-policy/

While I am getting the answer to the question about the wiki, you may send your signed agreement page to me by email.  Please make sure it is dated.  I will make sure it gets uploaded to the wiki.

Best regards,

Virginia Fournier
Senior Standards Counsel
 Apple Inc.