[cabf_governance] draft Charter template for new WGs

Dimitris Zacharopoulos jimmy at it.auth.gr
Thu Feb 2 09:10:01 MST 2017

Re-sending...

On 1/2/2017 11:26 μμ, Dean Coclin via Govreform wrote:

> Here is the revised charter document as discussed on yesterday’s call.
>  We had a lighter crowd than usual so please provide your comments on
> the attached.
>
> I don’t think this needs to be circulated to the larger forum at this
> time as we have received no comments on the substantive document and
> this is just a procedural template. I think we should circulate this
> once we have draft bylaws.
>
> Dean

I know we have discussed this in the larger forum but since the charter
document describes voting procedures, perhaps in the "Voting Structure
for WG: (e.g., 2/3 of CAs, ½ of Browsers)" we could add a note that
members participating in this WG, which are eligible for more than one
member categories, MUST represent only one category for voting purposes.

Dimitris.