[cabf_governance] draft Charter template for new WGs

Dean Coclin Dean_Coclin at symantec.com
Wed Feb 1 14:26:28 MST 2017

Here is the revised charter document as discussed on yesterday’s call.  We had a lighter crowd than usual so please provide your comments on the attached.

I don’t think this needs to be circulated to the larger forum at this time as we have received no comments on the substantive document and this is just a procedural template. I think we should circulate this once we have draft bylaws.

Dean