[cabf_governance] Governance Change WG - Summary and Open Questions

Virginia Fournier vfournier at apple.com
Mon Oct 17 15:25:08 MST 2016

Hi - here are some thoughts/clarifications.

Best regards,

Virginia Fournier
Senior Standards Counsel
 Apple Inc.
☏ 669-227-9595
✉︎ vmf at apple.com <mailto:vmf at apple.com>

On Oct 17, 2016, at 7:00 AM, Kirk Hall via Govreform <govreform at cabforum.org> wrote:

I offered to create a summary of the Governance Change WG actions to date, plus open questions, to help our discussions on Tuesday.  See attached.

Virginia – I’m not sure I captured all the open issues you have raised – sorry.

WG Members – if you have time, please edit between today and tomorrow so we can have a productive meeting.  You can recirculate any edits to the other members.

Kirk
<Gov. Change WG - Summary and Open Questions 10-17-2016.docx>_______________________________________________
Govreform mailing list
Govreform at cabforum.org <mailto:Govreform at cabforum.org>